- Establish and maintain top-level project management to oversee that the objectives, milestones and deliverables
achieved, on time and within the resources budgeted.
- Establish and maintain a constructive working relationship between TiPES and the European Commission (EC),
which includes regular reporting on project progress.
- Facilitate effective and creative collaboration and coordination between partners, including shar-ing information
associated with all project management aspects.
- Draft and update the data management.
- Establish a best practice in uniting the criterion of excellence and the strategies adopted by the EU in ensuring gender
- Ensure and maintain scientific excellence and coordination of TiPES activities.
- Lead an open and including scientific culture and creative and friendly working environment between partner and external collaborators.
- Oversee the involvement of students and next generation of young scientists.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of consultation with the Advisory Board is established and maintained, and that their advice is integrated into the project.
- Establish and coordinate the communications strategy.